How Do Pro Network Marketers Earn So Much Money?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's Your Backup Plan?

The newspapers are telling us the Great Recession is over. They say it ended a year ago! What do you think?

Judging by all the Community Garage Sale signs I see, it doesn't look like it from where I sit. I think the public has just not accepted the fact that our U.S. economy has fundamentally changed. Many of the jobs available during the Housing and Financial Boom are never coming back.

I have made my living by being an entrepreneur most of my life. That means I had to accurately predict what businesses would succeed in the future, when I decided where to invest my time and money. An entrepreneur, to be successful, needs to be good at predicting where the future is heading. I've done well over the course of the 40+ years I've been choosing businesses.

Assuming you have a good job now, having a back-up plan is a very smart idea. As it dawns on the public that the economy is not going to suddenly take wings and begin to prosper again, we're going to see more jobs eliminated.

It wouldn't hurt -- and actually, it would be a smart move -- to create a back-up plan, a part-time second income source you can fall back on if anything happens to your regular income source.

Network Marketing is the ideal business model for this purpose. But learning the new rules of MLM are critical if you don't want to go out and do the old-fashioned routine of talking to everyone you know about your new business venture.

There is a time to talk to the people you know about your business, but it's best to get some success and knowledge under your belt before you do.

To learn the new, online, way to build your MLM business, check out the banner to the right of this post, entitled "Building On A Budget". Learn how to make money, starting today, as people pay you to tell them about your new business!

No comments:

Post a Comment